Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Time flies....

Well Lilly is now 9 1/2 months. It's is incredible how fast time went by! I can hardly believe that in 2 1/2 months she will be a year old. She has developed so much it's incredible! She babbles, crawls, stands on her own, tries to walk, and learning to recognize items to go with words. I couldn't be more proud of this little girl! She has just recently had her first tooth break through, although it is not far enough through to take a picture yet.

I myself have switched jobs from the Lego Store in Downtown Disney, to working in Disneyland. It was a fun and new experience. I couldn't be happier with my job, but I would love to be a stay at home mom so I can teach her more things and watch her learn all day. That doesn't get the bills paid or diapers, unfortunately. 

I am excited for the next year to come I just wish time would slow down a bit. Hope all is well with all of you, and be happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment