Tuesday, February 25, 2014

One month...

Well today my baby girl turns a month old. She doesn't listen to me, but I tell her to stop growing so fast. It feels like yesterday (and forever ago) that I gave birth to a little 6 pound 12 ounce baby girl. She has changed our world forever. We have learned a lot about ourselves in this past month. I think the one thing I have learned that sticks out to me, is that I was meant to be a mom. I always knew I would one day want kids, but was very skeptical on how I would be as a mom. Well, she has showed me that I am meant for it! Omeed has learned that good things come in little packages, but that you also have to work hard in life to create a good future for that little package. Now, without further ado, here are a few pictures from her first month of life!




 She has the most precious eyes I have ever looked into!










Watching her sleep is so relaxing!

 She has the CUTEST feet EVER!!!!

So peaceful!
 So Beautiful!
 We love Sophie!








 I hope these pictures brightened your day! Feel free to see the rest on Facebook! Have a beautiful day everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment