Saturday, February 8, 2014

Finally!...

Well, after some unfortunate computer issues and hours at the Apple Store, my computer is up and running again! The downside to it being fixed, is that I lost all of my photos. The important ones I can at least get from my mom! So I will have pictures of Lilly's adventure so far once we visit my family in a week.

As you all know, Lilly has FINALLY arrived! She was born on the 28th of January at 1:41 pm. She was born 6 pounds 12 ounces, and 18 1/2 inches long. She is now 7 pounds and 2 ounces! I had a relatively easy 8 hour labor. It was only easy due to the pain medications that I couldn't seem to get quick enough. Once I got the pain meds all I wanted to do was sleep! Once I started to push she was here in no time! Once I pulled her up to my chest and heard her cry for the first time, I cried! Omeed was crying the whole time too! He was so excited for her to get here!

Once we went home, I felt a little more nervous about the whole parenting thing, but had the help of my mom and brother. They were here for about a week after she was born. After they went back home (7 hours away) I got REALLY nervous about doing things on my own. The part I was the most nervous about was knowing what to do and when. After a day I had things down, but the nervousness didn't really go away for a few days.

Now she is 11 days old and the most beautiful baby I have ever seen. Yeah I may be biased on that, but I didn't realized how much she would captivate me! I can stare at her for hours on end! She also makes the cutest faces and show the most adorable expressions EVER! Even her poopy face is cute! I can't wait to share her pictures with everyone!! Have a beautiful night everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment