Tuesday, January 14, 2014

My biggest adventure yet....

Hello again, friends and family. As you all know I will be embarking on my biggest adventure yet. I am going to be a mom. With Lilly's due date being a week from today it has really hit me that I have no idea what to do. I know things will come to me instinctually, but in the mean time it makes me more nervous than I thought it would. 

I do have the best support system I could ask for, though. My mom and brother will be driving down in about 4 1/2 days to be here for her birth and to help out for a bit. I know they aren't going to want to go home, though. I get to visit them later in February so it won't be too bad. 

Lilly is going to have the greatest dad she could ever imagine. Omeed has been the biggest help throughout the pregnancy. He understands everything going on with my body, and that I can't do things I am normally capable of doing on my own (like turning over in bed, or even getting out of bed). He helps every way he can. The most beautiful thing about him is that he already loves his daughter more than anything else and can't wait for her to be here. He has been excited since the very beginning and I find that incredible. Especially with him being so young. Yes, I am young myself, but he is 3 years younger than I.

His family has been very supportive as well. I thank them for letting me live with them and essentially become a part of their family in such a small amount of time, and in the most unconventional way.

I have decided that since most of my family and friends live so far away I will start to use this more often to share Lilly with everyone. I will post pictures and videos on a regular basis for everyone to see in one spot, instead of having to go on Instagram, Facebook and YouTube. Everything will still be on those sites but this will have it all! :)

I am also happy to announce that Omeed is getting his video gaming YouTube channel up and running again. It is something he really enjoys doing and is excited to get going again. 

Well, I'm off to enjoy a nice 70-something degree so-cal January day. Have a beautiful day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment