Sunday, January 19, 2014

Over-compensating...

So to follow up with yesterdays pot, I went a little over board with being productive and organized today. I worked on my new YouTube channel (Omeed wanted me to join on the gaming venture with him). That link will be at the end of this post. I also worked on the channel art for both of our pages today. The link for his will be at the end as well. Feel free to go check those out. I also wrote out a schedule for his video postings (he would like to do them daily) to work around his work schedule. Then I played some Kingdom Hearts Final Mix. I am trying to 100% that game and boy is it time consuming! I am, also, overly organized with that game as well!

Of course, most of all that I did today will fly right out of the window for a while once Lilly arrives. At least it is all started and ready to go when we will be able to get back to it. It is something fun to occupy spare time with, and if you really enjoy it, I can see how it easily turns into a hobby. I would do it regularly for sure!

In other news, my mom and brother are driving down tomorrow! I am so darn excited it is a little ridiculous. Then Lilly can join us any day! She just has to wait until her Grandma gets here to decide to make her entrance into the world. So far, it looks like she may make us wait a few extra days anyways, but then again you never know!

In random news, Miss Congeniality is playing on the TV in the living room and I am quoting it as I am typing. I don't know how many times I have had to go back and fix a sentence because I start typing out what I am quoting! Haha! Well I feel like being productive again so off I go to find something to do!

Here are those links:
Omeed's (foul language included):
http://www.youtube.com/user/omeedbalou183

Mine:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzbYmBbsIp8l5Uj5akiSgxA (gaming)
https://www.youtube.com/user/Optimismprevails13 (personal random stuff)

Enjoy! Have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment